WELCOME TO CIMP
The "International Commission of the Palaeozoic Microflora" or "Commission Internationale de la Microflore du Paléozoique" (CIMP) is an international federation of palynologists interested in Palaeozoic palynology. The commission aims to advance knowledge of palynology and related subjects by the promotion of international co-operation and meetings between scientists of all regions and countries. To this end the CIMP arranges symposia and working groups which deal with various stratigraphical and taxonomic problems in Palaeozoic palynology.
STUDENT TRAVEL GRANTS TO ATTEND THE
15th INTERNATIONAL PALYNOLOGICAL CONGRESS
IN PRAGUE, MAY, 2024
CIMP will support student members presenting talks or posters at the 15th International Palynological Congress which will be held in Prague in 2024. A number of travel grants of up to €500 are available.
In order to apply, a student needs to be:
- A member of CIMP (See https://cimp.weebly.com/membership.html);
- Presenting a paper or poster to Symposium B03 CIMP symposium on Palaeozoic Palynology;
- Enrolled as a university student at the time of the conference.
- Confirmation of the applicant’s status as a student;
- One paragraph justifying the request;
- A description of the Paleozoic research to be presented;
- Applicant’s email and postal addresses and photograph;
- The amount requested and an indication of how the funds will be used.
Awards are travel grants available only for in-person attendants, not for on-line attendance.
2024 Upcoming Meetings:
CIMP Symposia at the 15th International Palynological Congress in Prague, May 2024
Click below for:
Early-bird registration now open
The latest CIMP Newsletter is available here
The Abstract Book from the 2023 AASP/CIMP Meeting in Lexington is available here
Webmaster: CIMP Executive Committee